Brenda Geiger talks about things we didn't know about estate planning. You can listen to the show by subscribing on your iPhone or Android or scrolling to the bottom of this page and hitting the little arrow play button.
Brenda Geiger helps save headaches and money problems for her clients and their families!
She wanted to be a figure skater when she was little, but instead she grew up to be an Estate Planning Attorney. Brenda has been helping her clients for over 12 years.
In California, if you have done no planning, your family could wind up paying up to 8% of your gross estate! The GROSS estate is the value of your property, without subtracting what you owe on it. This causes headaches and money problems for your family!
Brenda’s practice focuses on Trusts, Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Business, and Elder Law.
Brenda Teaches us how to save headaches and money by explaining:
• The difference between a Trust and Probate, and how choosing the wrong one can cost your family thousands of dollars.
• Why leaving children or grandchildren large sums of money is not a good idea.
• What is Protective planning?
• Share of Cost in California and what it means for Medi-Cal purposes.
Brenda is also an accomplished author and has also written several books which can save headaches and money problems for your family:
- Secrets of Great Estate Planning
- Safeguarding The Nest 2nd Edition (Pb)
- The Smart Family's Guide to Protecting An Aging Parent from a Long Term Care Financial Crisis In California
- How to Avoid the Catastrophic Costs and Effects of Long Term Care: A California Elder Law Guide
- Protecting You and Your Business: A Practical Guide for California Business Owners
- Protect Your Childrens IRA Inheritance: with a Retirement Protector Trust
As a special offer to our listeners, Brenda has graciously offered to give a FREE copy of her newest book,
Estate Planning Secrets of the Affluent: Protecting Your Family and Preserving Your Wealth but ONLY when you call her office and use a special code mentioned in the podcast. Listen to the show to get it and receive your free book!
This article on Retirement Lifestyle first appeared on http://RockYourRetirement.com. ©2016-2017