Thinking of cruising in retirement? Check out Cruise Critic!
As most of you know, I recently went on a cruise, and while I was there, I met Donna Clark. I just had to interview her for the show to talk about Cruise Critic! Donna doesn't work for this website…she just thinks it's pretty awesome and so do I! And no, they are not paying me to say this! (But they should…right? Ha!)
http://CruiseCritic.com is the most extraordinary place to go to find volumes of information and helps keep you cruising in retirement.
This website is a valuable tool for anyone looking into cruising or on a cruise. You can find things such as:
- Member reviews of cruises
- Reviews of ships
- Reviews of staterooms on the ships
- Port reviews
- Sometimes they will have professional reviews along with member reviews
- Excursion reviews
- Finding a cruise
- Browsing destinations and deals and much… much more!
You can become a member of cruisecritic and there are some great benefits to this.
Community Page: When you click on the community page and select your cruise line, it is like a bulletin board. People will post questions and anyone can answer them. There is a ton of information!
Roll Call: You can find the actual cruise you are going to be on. Once you click on that, you can talk to other people that are going to be on your ship.
Another benefit of Roll Call is the ability to set up private tours.There are quite a few great things about private tours
- Fewer people so you get to know the people in your group better
- Less waiting
- More of what YOU want to do
- The only real downside of private tours is if you have a fear (like I do) of getting back to the ship on time before it takes off! Most private tour companies will guarantee you will be back on time, though. You can research private tours through the magic of Google as well!
Cruisecritic group party- Who doesn't love a good party? Member will receive a special invitation to what is often referred to as a “meet and mingle”. So fun!.
All of this great information and the best part…it's totally FREE!
If you would like to download our Free Report, Secrets about Retirement your Broker won't tell you! just go to: www.RockYourRetirement.com/Secrets
Special Thanks to:
- Angie Strehlow who helps us get great guests that help us with our retirement lifestyle while keeping everything on track…and helps with these show notes!
- Les Briney, my husband, and Danny Ozment of Emerald City Pro who edits the show and makes my guests and me sound terrific
- Henry Shapiro, host of Retired Excited that airs on Fridays
- YOU for telling your friends about the show, leaving comments below, and sharing episodes you really like on Facebook, and reviewing the show on iTunes
This post about retirement and Retirement Lifestyle first appeared on http://RockYourRetirement.com
Kathe Kline has been working with retirees for over 25 years. She discovered that retirement is not just about money and insurance, but is also about: Social & Family; Adventure & Travel; Volunteer & Philanthropy; Spirit & Soul, Sexual issues, and Sandwich Generation issues or helping your Family members as they age
This site will host the podcast interviews that we will do with people who are Rocking their own Retirement, or who provide services to you so that you can Rock Your Retirement!